To avoid penalties, you must send HMRC your Tax Return form on time otherwise surcharges will be added if the deadline is missed.
HMRC usually issues a tax return form for those taxpayers who have the following:
- Individuals and sole traders;
- Limited Companies.
- The self-assessment regime is full of penalties and HMRC enquiry powers are extensive. It’s important that…
- Returns are correctly completed;
- They are filed on time;
All backup records are retained for the appropriate period of time. As well as the completion of your return we can assist with…
- Advice on your tax liabilities;
- Negotiating with the Collector if necessary;
- Identifying suitable tax planning opportunities;
- Completing all the necessary tax computations;
- Dealing with all correspondence from HMRC, taking the worry away At Bennic Chartered Certified Accountants, we use software that is approved by HMRC to
- Fully complete your Tax Return
- Return the file online or by paper return
- Communicate with you information on what amounts are to be paid to HMRC and due dates.
How we can help your business:
By giving you a flat, competitive price, will take away the hassle of you having to worry about completing the tax return form, provided you supply all the relevant information and documents to us within an appropriate timescale.
Bennic Chartered Certified Accountants provide individual Tax return service to remove the worry of completing this yourself. If you would like to speak to someone about our Tax Return service, then call us and we will be more than willing to discuss this further.